In a society where efficiency is the name of the game, it is necessary that important things such as banking must be simple and efficient. Over the years, the banking sector has gone through a lot of changes, and one among the prominent upgrades that this sector has got is the Internet banking. The online banking has grown to provide more utility to customers as it not only lets them have access to the bank account but also allows them open a free online bank account without stepping into the bank.
Open a bank account in a hassle-free way
As we have established above, one of the most useful features of online banking is the ability to open a free bank account. There are a lot of reasons why you should prefer this method.
- Less time consuming: In this day and age, not everyone has the time to go to the bank and wait in long queues to apply for a bank account. Moreover, there is the problem of furnishing various documents. Opening an account online addresses both these issues as it allows you to register and furnish all the required documents on the website itself.
- Easy procedures: If you choose to apply for a new bank account online, you do not have to worry about lengthy procedures. The entire process takes less time, and if you are stuck with anything, there are numerous guides that walk you through the process. You can also approach the customer support team for any enquiries or grievances.
- Less paper work: There is no paper work involved is this method, and therefore the processing time is less. Moreover, you do not have to furnish a physical copy of all the required documents which saves a lot of time.
- KYC verification: While opening a bank online account, you may have to provide a KYC verification. This process is very easy as all you have to do is to receive a video call from one of the employees of the bank and show him both your Aadhaar Card and your PAN Card. With this your KYC verification is over.
- Receive your debit card at your doorstep: After you complete all the steps and fill out the form, the last step is to receive your debit card. You do not have to go out of your house even for this as the bank will make sure to send your debit card to your doorstep.
- No extra charges: If you are worried about the extra processing fee or any charges of that nature, you do not have to worry about those things. The entire process is free of charge, and does not cost any extra money. You can carry out all the procedures in the same way as you do in the bank.
Due to the developments in digital banking, it is not necessary to use a computer to do these steps. In fact, you can easily open a free online banking account on your mobile phone using the bank’s mobile app. The app is very convenient to use and has all the necessary facilities to make the user experience better.